So i finally decided it was time to put this in today….. and stop using our mobiles for everything…. the billion config web interface doesnt make ity easy – so i thought i would put up a quick doc in case anyone else is running into the same issue…
Via the Web GUI
- Configure all your standrad voip settings (username, sip proxy etc)
- Delete all PSTN dial plans (assuming your voip only)
- Telnet into the Billion
- voip endpoint 1 set digitmap ‘(x.T) +x.T’
- voip endpoint 2 set digitmap ‘(x.T) +x.T’
- refresh to web interface to ensure the settings are there
save config and restart device.
At some point ill get around to using asterisk to talk to nodephone, so i can then integrate with both the old school phones and Lync…. i was hoping Lync 2013 would have authenticated sip trunks, so i wouldn’t havent bother with asterisk, but alas it does not look like it does.