Good game…. great game in fact
- Very fast paced – even no weapon reloading – different, but good
- Glory kills are surprisingly well implemented and a lot of fun
- Looks and sounds brilliant
- the way the story is told, by using holograms in game, instead of cut scenes, is really good
bits I’m not so sure on
- It is quite short, but by the end it gets a little repetitive, so its probably about right.
- I would have liked the background music to be heavier…. yes, that’s because I like heavy rock/metal…. and I know not everyone does…. but it fits with the game…
- The rocket launcher… strange for an ID game, but the rocket launcher in this version just feels like a poor weapon….
- Multiplayer… meh, its a bit dull….
I’ve played it through twice, got all the achievements, and that will probably be it, I don’t see it as a game ill go back too…. but those two play-throughs were a lot of fun – I think it is worth the $.